Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Sat, 7 Mar, 2020 at 1:20 PM
Several features have been added and several issues resolved in this latest release of OnPlan. The feature updates include
OnPlan Builder Features
- New knowledge base is accessible from the Builder main menu.
- Added “right-click” context menu to paste images into WINs (rather than having to do CTRL-V).
- New Audit Logging screen for Admins (see Admin menu).
- New Maintenance screen for future updates so users receive a warning that OnPlan is being updated, to block further actions until completed.
- Block Job Operation deletion if it is used in a Site’s Job Operation Mapping tab.
Krackon and Mobile App Features
- Work order title and description displayed on work order header on the application
- Multiple WIN job step images displayed in the image area with navigation to step through images.
- Set limits to use non-abbreviated versions of limits (Hour instead of Hr), inline with OnPlan.
- Pictures taken as part of recording a defect can be marked up to highlight a defect.
After the image is taken click the pencil to display the image editor.
Edit the image by adding text or drawing on the image. You can also undo actions or change colors
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.