Several features have been added and several issues resolved in this latest release of OnPlan. The feature updates include
OnPlan Builder Features
New features for builder include:
- Library>Model - An image can be assigned to a model of equipment if using the library area
- Table limit type has been improved with naming on buttons to add rows and columns plus moving columns is now easier. A warning of duplicate naming for column titles is also now displayed.
- The Task WIN preview and Red Pen Editor Viewer has had some minor modifications in naming and display. There is also an option under the Actions button to output the document to MS Word. See Task View and Red Pen for how to display the Task WIN Viewer.
NOTE: Red pen mark up comments do not appear on the output document.
- Assets>Site Details page below has been removed and consolidated into the site home page.
- Company icons can be added more easily and now used as part of the notification and work order reports.
- A new user profile has been provided called Data Admin. Users assigned with this profile will have standard user access but can also access the Data Admin area for adding and editing the table data. This allows another level of control for system administrators.
Krackon and Mobile App Features
New features for Krackon and Mobile include:
- Simple job steps (no images) created in Builder are now summarised in a table on the app for ease of completing inspections. See below how the builder steps with corresponding hazards, notes and capacities now appear in the app and how to complete the steps. More Info...
NOTE: This feature needs to be enabled in the data admin area. Contact your system administrator if this feature is not enabled.
- Notifications List table has new columns: "Work Order Number", "Operation Title", Priority, Recommended Action", "Reported Date", "Functional Location".
- The Job Management Work Order screen now has the linked WIN displaying the Task WIN Viewer.