Task WIN Instruction Screen Navigation
Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 5:24 PM
Once a WIN Task has been created then the details to execute the work can be added. Adding content in a structured way provides ease of updating multiple documents if instructions or details change.
A WIN Task has been created and information is available to complete the job details.
Key Menu Areas to Create WIN Task Job Details.
|WIN Task Header menu. Navigate to the appropriate menu item to add information related to the execution of the job.|
- Work Instruction - the job details are added here via one of more operations.
- Procedures - If required, site procedures, standards and drawings are added here.
- Skills / Resources - If required, skills or resources are added here with number of people and hours.
- Permits - If required, permits can be assigned.
- Hazards - If additional asset related hazards are required, they can be assigned.
- PPE - If additional PPE is required then can be assigned.
- Tools - If special tooling is required, it can be assigned.
- Fluids - If required, fluid type and capacities can be added to a compartment.
- Weights - If required, component weights can be added in Kilograms (kg) for one or many components.
|Operation List – Existing operations can be searched, dragged and dropped into (copied or linked) to the Work Instruction area . The list of tasks that operations are also assigned to can also be displayed.|
|Work Instruction - Operations that contain the job details are added here from the Operations List or new ones created.|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.