- Navigate to the WIN task job details page. Click to navigate to the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) List screen. Click to add a new PPE. The Add PPE pop-up is displayed.
- Click to add all standard PPE.
- Type text in the Select PPE box to search for the PPE or scroll the list. Click on the PPE to be added. Select multiple PPE by holding down Ctrl on the keyboard and clicking each PPE required.
- To remove PPE from the list, click X on each PPE to be removed.
- Hazards can also be removed after they have been added. Click to highlight the hazard. You can select multiple by holding down Ctrl. Click to remove from the list.
Note: New PPE references need to be added through the Data Admin>PPE table.
Adding PPE to a Win Print
Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 7:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.