- Navigate to the WIN task job details page. Click to navigate to the Fluids List screen. Click to add a new fluid and compartment. The Add Fluid is displayed.
- Select a common fluid from the Use a common fluid drop down list. If no common fluid is available, leave the field blank. Complete the following fields to add a fluid to the list of the WIN Task header list
- Compartment – Enter the compartment i.e. Gearbox, Hydraulic Tank.
- Type – Populated if a common fluid is selected or enter new type.
- Capacity – Enter the capacity of the compartment and/or system in Litres (l)
Click on to add the procedure(s) to the list.
Note: New common fluids can be updated via Data Admin>Fluids in the menu.
Fluids are able to be selected and added to the job step from the Advice dropdown.
The software can map a common fluid to a specific manufacturer type on the output.