View and export a list of Inspection Defects reported
Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Tue, 23 Aug, 2022 at 10:51 AM
Navigate to Reporting> Inspection Defects to view the list of inspection defects created.
The following features are available for Structural Inspection Data:
- Search and sort the list of Inspection Defects.
- Export the list as a CSV.
- Filter cracks by selecting from Asset Name, Work Order Number, Parent Defect Id, Location, Status and Action.
- View the description and status of a crack.
- View the equipment and inspection defect location ID.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.