This guide shows how to add a inspection limit and to select and mark up an image. Navigate to Data Admin>Limit to access the Limits Admin screen.
- Click NEW to create a new limit
- Limit Category - Select from the list of Inspection Types - Crack, Wear, Leak, Temperature, Other Defect.
- Name - Enter a name for the limit
- Description - Enter a name for the limit
- Location ID - Enter a Location ID for the limit (Displayed on analytics reports)
- Location Description - Enter a Description for the Location ID for the limit (Displayed on analytics reports)
- Open Structural Inspection Model - Click to select the file to use
- Inspection Model File - Type to search for a file and select the file.
- Mark-up 2D Model - Click to display the image mark-up editor. See article Image Editor Tool Bar for more info on marking up images.
- Position Code - Select or create a position code this is the identifier used to advance inspection history.
- Click SAVE to save the mark ups and click CREATE to save the Structural Inspection Limit.
NOTE: An image file is required before completing this instruction. See article Adding a 2D (Photo) or 3D Model
Create Inspection Limit
Mark-up 2D Model