Leak Inspections provide the ability to mark up leak locations on an image, record the leak rate in millilitres per minute (mL/minute) and track the life cycle of measurements in a similar way to cracks, see Guide to Structural Inspections for more info.
This guide provides the key steps in setting up the first limit for managing leaks.
1. Create a Conditional Limit to set the parameters for leak rate. (See Create a Conditional Limit for Structural Inspections for more info)
2. Add the file (Photo or 3D Model) to OnPlan. See Adding a 2D (Photo) or 3D Model for more info.
3. Create Inspection - Leak Limit.
4. The limit can now be added to a job step.
1. CREATE A CONDITIONAL LIMIT (Example)
a. Create a Limit Category
The Limit Category is created to set up the required severity levels for leaks. Once created, the limit category can have varying ranges set that will trigger the severity level.
b. Create a Conditional limit
Once a custom category exists, many condition limits can be created with the varying parameters for different leak rates. Below is an example in relation to the 4 categories created.
Adding the values in the description help with searching the conditional limit to use when creating the inspection limit.
2. ADD FILE (Adding a 2D (Photo) or 3D Model)
3. CREATE INSPECTION LEAK LIMIT