The Search & Replace is an Admin Function that allows you to find and change text across multiple Task Names, Operation Names, Step Instructions and Strategy Types. A task link is also provided to navigate to the task. This feature can also be used to find text used across the database.
Navigate to Builder Settings Menu > Search & Replace. The Search & Replace screen will be displayed.
Search / Replace By - Select either Operation Name, Step Instruction, from the list
- In the "Search / Replace By" drop down, select Operation Name, Step Instruction,
- The Equipment Types that are available to filter by are "Any", "Mobile", "Fixed Plant" and "Both". Select the appropriate Equipment Type.
- Enter the text you want to find and what you want to replace it with and select .
You can run a search and navigate to the task to edit the task details individually.
- Select the checkboxes which correspond to the tasks which you want to change, click to replace the text for the number of items selected.
- Click to navigate to the task to view and edit the task details.