Adding a Skill/Resource to a WIN
Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 6:46 PM
- Navigate to the WIN task job details page. click to navigate to the Procedure List screen. To add a Procedure, Click to search and add a new procedure. The Add Skills is displayed.
- Type text in the Enter characters box to search for the procedure or scroll the list. Click on the Skill / Resource to be added.
|Note: New skills / resources need to be added through the Data Admin>Skills Table.|
- The skill / resource is ready to be added to the WIN. Enter the following information to complete adding the skill
- Quantity – No. of Skills/Resources required
- Duration – Duration in hours for the required skill/resource
Click on to add the skill / resources to the list. Additional skills can be added following the above processes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.